- The jewellery is sent when the payment is registered with us and you will receive the package 2-7 working days after that. The delivery time may be longer during Christmas and other holidays. The package will be shipped as a registered package, and Gullsmed Alvilde David-Andersen is responsible for insurance until the package is registered as delivered. You have the opportunity to choose courier service for faster delivery, at an additional cost.
- We accept all cards with the exceptions of American Express and Diners. There is no fees on the purchase. The package are sent postpaid in Norway, when you have purchased jewellery for over 950 NOK in total. If you buy jewellery with a total value under 950 NOK, 120 NOK will come as an additional fee.
- If you want jewellery that is out of stock, send us an email. Then we will be able to keep you updated when the jewellery is back in stock.
- When sending to foreign countries, please contact us by email and you will get all the information you need. The transmissions are subject to special delivery.
- The jewellery comes with receipt and repent form. Gullsmed Alvilde David-Andersen follow the consumer laws, and you have 2 weeks of respite – as long as the label attached to the jewellery is still attached, the jewellery is unused and that it is packaged as it was when it was delivered. If you return the jewellery, the postage will be paid by the customer. The repent form need to be filled out, the receipt need to be attached, and you have to provide us with your account number so we can transfer the amount. For more information about the withdrawal and return of goods, see the consumer law.
- Any complaint, contact us by email. For more information about the complaint, see the consumer law.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: 0047-40847770/0047-32768668